Daigo Tanaka, PhD
- Daigo Tanaka. Computational Method for Cryoprobe-Layout Optimization via Finite Sphere Packing. Ph.D. thesis. Carnegie Mellon University, 2007 (pdf)
- Daigo Tanaka, Michael R Rossi, Kenji Shimada, and Yoed Rabin. Computerized Planning of Prostate Cryosurgery with Pullback Operation. Computer Assisted Surgery, 2007; 13(1):1-13.
- Daigo Tanaka, Kenji Shimada, Mike R Rossi, and Yoed Rabin. Cryosurgery Planning Using Bubble Packing in 3D. Computer Methods in Biomechanical and Biomedical Engineering, 2007; 11(2), 113-21.
- Daigo Tanaka, Michael R Rossi, Kenji Shimada, and Yoed Rabin. Towards Intra-Operative Computerized Planning of Cryosurgery, the International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 2007; 3(1), 10-9.
- Michael R Rossi, Daigo Tanaka, Kenji Shimada, and Yoed Rabin. An Efficient Numerical Technique for Bioheat Simulations and its Application to Computerized Cryosurgery Planning. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 2007; 85 (1): 41-50.
- Daigo Tanaka, Kenji Shimada, and Yoed Rabin. Two-phase Computerized Planning of Cryosurgery Using Bubble-packing and Force-field Analogy. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 2006; 128 (1): 49-58.
- M Kobayashi, T Nakajima, H Chiyokura, D Tanaka, T Fujino: Network Surgical Simulation System, Journal of IEICE, vol. 84 (5), p.299-302, 2001
- D Tanaka, M Kobayashi and H Chiyokura: The method of assiting in viewing CT image using 3 dimensional displaying function, Journal of Japan Society of Computer Assisted Surgery, vol.6 (4), p.71-74, 1998
- D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, T Fujino, T Nakajima and H Chiyokura: A Computer-Aided Cleft Lip Simulation Surgery System, Chapter 10 in Advances in Simulation and Computer-Aided Surgery, edited by T Fujino and M Kobayashi, School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo, 2001
- Daigo Tanaka, Kenji Shimada, and Yoed Rabin. Computerized Planning of Cryosurgery using Bubble Packing (abstract). World Congress of Endourology, Cleveland OH, August 17-20, 2006. Proceedings, A127
- Yoed Rabin, Kenji Shimada, Daigo Tanaka, Michael R Rossi, and Michael R Ballinger. Computerized Planning of Cryosurgery. (abstract), Cryobiology; 53(3): 405-6
- D. Tanaka, Kenji Shimada, Yoed Rabin: Bubble Packing Application in Computerized Planning of Cryosurgery, Medicine Meets Virtual Reality 14, Long Beach CA, January 24-27, 2006, Proceedings, p.541-543
- F Banovac, N Glossop, D Lindisch, D Tanaka, E Levy, K Cleary:Liver Tumor Biopsy in a Respiring Phantom with the Assistance of a Novel Electromagnetic Navigation Device, Medical Image Computing and Computer- Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2002, p.200-207.
- K Cleary, D Tanaka, D Stewart, B Wood, M Mocanu, E Levy, F Banovac, D Lindisch, S Roderick, J Tang, H Chung: Volumetric treatment planning and image guidance for radiofrequency ablation of hepatic tumor. Proc. SPIE Vol. 529, Medical Imaging 2003: Visualization, Image-Guided Procedures, and Display. p.528-534.
- A Liu, C Kaufmann, D Tanaka: A Simulator Architecture for Needle-based Surgical Procedures, Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2001: 4th International Conference Utrecht, The Netherlands, October 14-17, 2001, Proceedings, p.1137-1144
- D Tanaka, A Liu, C Kaufmann: The Evaluation of Color Blending Functions for Texture Generation, Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention - MICCAI 2001: 4th International Conference Utrecht, The Netherlands, October 14-17, 2001, Proceedings, p. 1199-1200
- D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, H Chiyokura, T Nakajima, T Fujino: XVL for Medicine: The Web-based Medical 3D Applications, Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 2001, p.25-30, 2001
- D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, H Chiyokura, T Nakajima, T Fujino: Web-based Educational Tool for Cleft Lip Repair using XVL, Medicine Meets Virtual Reality 2001 485-491 11. D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, H Chiyokura: The Simulation System for Cleft Lip Repair, Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 1999: p.1029, 1999
- M Yazawa, M Kobayashi, T Fujino, T Kaneko, D Tanaka, H Chiyokura: The interactive anatomical atlas of 3-D flaps, Computer Assisted Radiology 1998: p.884
- D Tanaka, K Shimada, Y Rabin: Two-phase computerized planning of cryosurgery using a bubble-packing technique and force-field analogy, Cryo2005, Society for Cryobiology, July, 2005
- K Cleary, F Banovac, E Levy, D Tanaka, S Onda, L Jiang, D Lindisch, Development of a respiratory liver motion simulator, The International Society for Optical Engineering on Medical Imaging, 2001
- F Banovac, K Cleary, E Levy, D Lindisch, S Onda, D Tanaka: Design and Construction of a Liver Phantom for CT Imaging and Interventions that Simulates Liver Motion Seen during Respiration, Radiological Society of North America infoSYSTEM, 2001
- M Kiyano, H Chiyokura, Y Komiya, M Wada, D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, T Nakajima, T Fujino: Distribution of Integrative Medical Images through the Internet, Japan Society of Computer Assisted Surgery, 2000
- M Kobayashi, T Nakajima, T Kaneko, H Satoh, T Fujino, H Chiyokura, D Tanaka: The Computer Network Application in the field of Clinical cure, Researching, and Education of Plastic Surgery, Japan Society of Computer Assisted Surgery, 1999
- D Tanaka, M Kobayashi, H Chiyokura: The 3D Modeling of Head using Human Template and Lattice Model, Japan Society of Computer Assisted Surgery, 1999
- D Tanaka: A Tutorial on Information Theoretic Methods in Image Analysis, Invited lecture at Medical Image Analysis course by Prof. George Stetten at University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University, Course No. BioE 2630 (Pitt) 16-725 (CMU Robotics), March 2006.
Original post: Feb. 3, 2005 | Last updated: Feb. 3, 2005